Customer Success Engineer (London, UK)
The Customer Success Engineer (CSE) will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the SaaS product road map. This role will be involved in all aspects of operations support, customer engagement and management, demonstrating the product (as part of PoCs and/or pilots with key enterprise clients), educating (as part of onboarding, training and enablement etc) customers and more. All team members shall look up to customer success for input across key decisions.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer requirements, customer business process and data models and gather other people, process and infrastructure related context for assessment and analyses as appropriate.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into core engineering, product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members towards supporting renewals and upsell opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live ops support
- Collaborate across product management and engineering team to set up or configure our SaaS platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Assess customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the SaaS platform with the ultimate aim of helping grow our customer base and overall customer experience
- Ability to measure, monitor, analyse and report actionable insights from customer data/ information patterns and leverage such insights to help create more value with Vyns clients
What you'll need to have:
- Completed 3+ years at university (Engineering, Science or Management - Bachelor's degree or above)
- Experience of working with a SaaS solution but not essential
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team-player always willing to listen, collaborate and learn
- Flexible and able to operate effectively within ambiguity, uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic - with a “can do” and “will do” attitude
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits, tax efficient employee stock ownership plan scheme (ESOP) and private health coverage and related health benefits are available depending on location. We provide family-friendly flexible working time, for example to support school pickup/drop-offs, and home working. We have developed a relaxed, collaborative, supportive, and high performance culture. We value employee health and well-being, and offer the opportunity to apply and develop your skills productively on a novel product with cutting edge technology.
Our organisation is distributed across multiple locations and timezones, so we use a variety of tools and processes to enable effective distributed working. Our organisation has employees with a wide variety of nationalities, experience levels and backgrounds. We encourage applications from women and mothers returning to work
Direct applications only please, and no agency redirects and referrals.